Senin, 11 Maret 2013

Balotelli reveals Milan derby frustration

Mario Balotelli has expressed his satisfaction with the way he has settled at AC Milan, though he has confessed he already has had frustrations to deal with.

The 22-year-old has scored five in as many games for the Rossoneri since joining from Manchester City for a reported €24 million in January.

Speaking to the Milan Channel after his side’s 2-0 victory over Genoa, Balotelli was positive about his start at the club, though confessed the Derby draw with Inter disappointed him.

"I expected to settle down quickly at Milan and get along with my team-mates," the Italy striker said.

"I’m happy it has happened so fast. I still have regrets over the Derby and other opportunities.

"Mancio [Roberto Mancini] said I will always be myself,” he responded when asked on his former coach’s comments on his behaviour.

"Mistakes are made at any age and he didn’t mean what was written in the papers."

Balotelli, who came off the bench to score Milan’s second against Genoa in place of the injured Giampaolo Pazzini, also revealed his irritation over the lack of protection he often receives from officials.

"I am well, although I am still not 100 per cent after that knock to my leg," he continued.

"Defenders can kick me as much as they want to, but the referee has to make decisions on the field. He [the referee] was pretty good to me last night, though defenders often don’t get the punishment they deserve for kicking us strikers."

0 komentar:

Forza Milan | Template by - D3f_ry93 - 2008 - AC MILAN